Irrespective of whether you happen to own an apartment complex, commercial store, or quaint residential property, it’s in your best interests to take a long, hard look at the benefits associated with installing a robust security system in today’s day and age.
With this notion in mind, this brief article will highlight the three most important aspects of modernised security – intruder protection, fire safety, and round-the-clock monitoring. To se some of the best systems on the market, take a look at the reviews on the WHICH website first.
If you had any doubts or misgivings about the significance of built-in security implements, take a moment to peruse the edifying facts and figures shown below:
- Upwards of 62% of convicted burglars state that the mere presence of an onsite security system encourages them to target a different property in the area.
- According to a recent data collection initiative, the majority of robberies take less than 10 minutes to complete and they usually happen between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM – not during the night time.
- On average, domestic break-ins and commercial burglaries result in over €3,000 of property loss and site damage.
- In properties that lack onsite security provisions, the odds of arresting the culprits fall to less than 15%.
However, if you partner with an accredited, trustworthy security organisation – such as PFS Security Systems Ltd – you’ll be able to implement a wide range of high-tech, ultra-responsive apparatuses to effectively deter criminal activity and safeguard your premises:
- Wireless hybrid intruder detectors
- Reactive speech diallers
- Audible-only systems
- Dualcom monitoring gadgets
- Redcare GSM monitoring devices
Regardless of the size or scope of the property in question, you’ll be able to establish a customised assortment of provisions that can provide 24/7/365 oversight.
The concept of fire safety is generally the most obscured facet of property protection, but it’s important to note that fire breakouts are much more frequent than you’d think:
- During the past year, more than 40,000 fires broke out around the UK.
- According to police reports, 90% of fire-affected properties contained faulty electrical systems or improperly installed alarms, which is why eight out of every 10 fires were classified as unintentional but avoidable.
- Over the past seven years, fires have been responsible for about 2,400 fatalities and more than 11,000 visits to the emergency room, not to mention the countless financial losses due to subsequent litigations and out-of-court settlements.
Thus, if you’ve neglected your onsite fire safety systems for quite some time, the onus is on you to partner with an SSAIB-approved security firm to upgrade your provisions, ensure legal compliance, and most importantly, protect everyone from the harrowing spectre of a fire breakout.
Last but not least, it’s worth mentioning the fact that contemporary CCTV systems have come a long way over the past several years and they are now able to provide the following advantages:
- High-quality full-colour pictures (even in inclement weather)
- Inclusive 360-degree coverage on the interior and exterior of your property
- Real-time feeds can be channelled directly to your TV set, smart phone, or computer
- The systems can be configured to seamlessly integrate with any alternative security features – the secret is in the easy-to-use software that provides an intuitive platform for your entire security network.
The most distinguished local security firms can facilitate extensive site assessments and provide fee-free quotes regardless of your locale, which is why it makes sense to reach out to one of these organisations as soon as possible.
With a knowledgeable team of security experts at your disposal, you’ll be able to ascertain your specific needs and identify the feasibility of augmentation in as little as one consultation, so make the call and schedule your complimentary site visit today – you’ll be glad you did.